Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Meet the Staff of '15: Nurse Tosti Interviews Michael

The eighth installment of our 17ish part series:

Meet the Summer Staff of 2015!


Lauren "Nurse Tooostiiiiii" Tosti


Health Director


--------------------INTERVIEWS--------------------


MICHAEL WILSON-GRICE
WATERFRONT COUNSELOR



Tosti: Hi Michael! Do you go by Michael or Mike?

Michael: I don't mind, Mike is cool though :) 

Tosti: Describe yourself using only three words and explain why each word fits you!

Mike (switching to Mike, since Mike is cool): Happy, Competitive, Adventurous 
First I would say I’m happy because I always have a smile on my face where ever I go.  My next word to describe myself would be competitive because I like all sports especially WATER SPORTS!!!  Lastly I would describe myself as adventurous because I like to try new things.

Tosti: A classic camp question… What would you consider to be your spirit animal?

Mike: A Tiger

Tosti: Hmmm, why a Tiger?

Mike: I don't know, I’ve always liked tigers, they’re just big and colorful and when I was little my favorite character was Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.  

Tosti: What are you most looking forward to this summer?

Mike:Camp, because I like to meet new people and learn new things!

Tosti: Since you are going to be a waterfront counselor, what is your favorite water related activity?

Mike: Swimming! I'm a competitive swimmer, but I'm taking a WHOLE season out due to university and focus more on study. My favorite stroke is butterfly!

Tosti: What is your favorite non-water related activity? (a.k.a. other activities you love to do)

Mike: Football (English football) or soccer I think that's how you say it in the USA.  I play football on a regular basis with mates we play in little leagues and cups :) Also I am a big Liverpool football club fan :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment