Thursday, April 30, 2015

Meet the Staff of '15: Molly Interviews Chrystian


The lucky thirteenth  installment of our 17ish part series:  Meet the Summer Staff of 2015!

Ms. Molly "Dancin' Molly" Palmer

Environmental Education Coordinator

("Dancin' Molly?" Why "Dancin' Molly"? We have our reasons. As you see below, those reasons are relatively self explanatory.)










--------INTERVIEWS--------

(Yes, this blog post isn't just pictures of Molly dancing, there is in fact an interview...)

Where was I? Oh yes.


--------INTERVIEWS--------!

CHRYSTIAN CONTRERAS


ARTS AND CRAFTS COUNSELOR

Molly: Soo what made you decide to live in the woods for the summer?

Chrystian: I love the idea of "getting away from it all" and being a city boy, I would be definitely stepping outside of my comfort zone, which in my eyes is healthy
I would also like to get away from having to work at a movie theater for a while, don't really like smelling like popcorn all the time

Molly: Ha ha, I love the smell of popcorn but I bet smelling like it all the time might ruin it for you. What area are you going to be working in this summer?

Chrystian: Arts and Crafts

Molly: What are you most looking forward to make in the craft shop?

Chrystian: Scenes during the drama class
I love acting it is sooooo much fun!!
I love acting it is sooooo much fun!

(Editors note: This is not as typo, Chrystian really did say this twice in the interview. I think it's simply an indication of how much he loves acting.)

Molly: I love acting too. I look forward to seeing you in a few skits this summer
If you could act any part in the world what would it be?

Chrystian: Harry Potter! I LOVE HARRY POTTER, I wish I could live in the world of Harry Potter

Molly: Ahhh no kidding I went to the Luna lovegood open auditions in London when I was 15. If you could cast any spell what would it be and why?

Chrystian: "Ridiculous", so I can make all my fears be funny.

Molly: Oooo that's a good one. If you could have any animal (living or extinct) as a pet what would it be, and what would you name it?

Chrystian: A hamster named monster.

Molly: So you and monster have been invited to a fancy dress party ... What do each of you go as?

Chrystian: Monster will dress as a human, I will dress as a hamster

Molly: ha ha that's brilliant!
Ok last question you get to make one summer wish in the wishing well at camp .. what is your wish?

Chrystian: My wish is to be able to go college with an easy transition.
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment