Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Meet the Staff of '15: Lindsey Filo Interviews Zoe


The twelfth installment of our 17ish part series:  Meet the Summer Staff of 2015!

Lindsey Filo




Creative Arts Counselor


--------------------INTERVIEWS--------------------


Zoe Divers

Creative Arts Counselor


Lindsey: Where are you from?

Zoe:“I’m actually from a very small island near the south of England called Wight.”

Lindsey: How’d you hear about camp?

Zoe:“I few people I know had went in the past and said they really enjoyed it.”

Lindsey:  Why did you apply to work at 4-H camp?

Zoe: “I always wanted to travel and working at a summer camp in America sounded like a great opportunity. I wanted to do something different and the 4-H Camp sounded like a really fun and exciting place to be!”

Lindsey:  What area will you be working in this summer?

Zoe: “Arts and crafts.”

Lindsey:  What is your favorite kind craft to do?

Zoe: “I like to paint, but I really enjoy drama! I like to do physical and story-telling theatre. I also love musicals and my favorite is the Lion King!”

Lindsey:  How do you feel about tie-dye?

Zoe: “I’ve actually never done tie-dye! But I am supper excited to try it this summer!  I’ll bring all of my white clothes!”

Lindsey:  What are you looking most forward to this summer?

Zoe: “Trying a s’more!”

Lindsey:  If you could be any type of cereal, what kind would you be and why?

Zoe: “I think I would be Crunchy Nut? It’s my favorite!”

No comments:

Post a Comment