Monday, September 26, 2016

Summer Camp in Review: And Here's Natalie

Not to be outdone by her friend Miranda, Natalie's got some Summer Camp in Review pictures for everyone as well.

So from the turn on to Struble Rd, through a bunch of selfies and good group photos, enjoy a quick stroll through Natalie's time at Camp this summer...




































"Thank you so much, counselors, campers, staff, for making my last 3 weeks as a camper better than I could have possibly imagined. Thank you to all of the people who let me cry on them and to all the people who wished me well in my future at camp. This has been the best summer of my 7 years of Lindley G Cook 4-H camp and I will never forget all of the friendships, adventures and memories from my favorite place on earth." - Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment