Friday, March 20, 2015

Meet the Staff of '15: Sam Ryder Interviews Julia Senkowsky!

The fifth installment of our 17ish part series:

Meet the Summer Staff of 2015!

SAM RYDER

SHOOTING SPORTS COUNSELOR

-------------INTERVIEWS-------------

JULIA SENKOWSKY

SHOOTING SPORTS COUNSELOR


SAM: How many summers have you been coming to Lindley G. Cook for?

JULIA: This year marks one decade of coming to 4H camp! Wow, I feel old!

SAM: As a camper what was your favorite course area?

JULIA: I loved everything, but most of all I loved shooting sports!

SAM: What is your favorite camp song?

JULIA: The donut song! (Even though I don’t like eating donuts…only singing about them!)

SAM: What are you most looking forward to this summer?

JULIA: This summer I’m looking forward to having Viking Dinner as part of my weekly meal plan! “HOO HA HA!”

SAM: In which course area are you going to be teaching this summer?

JULIA: None other than SHOOTING SPORTS!

SAM: What is your favorite water front activity?

JULIA: Diving into Lake Shawanni when it’s really hot! I mean, jumping into Lake Shawnni. Sorry… not diving, no diving allowed!

SAM:  What is your favorite camp game?

JULIA: Battle for the Island…I like sneaking around trying to capture the other team’s flags because I feel like agent 007. (If only there were theme music playing…hmmm…)

SAM:  Which one of the themed weeks is your favorite?

JULIA: C-h-A-o-S!-!-!-!-!

SAM:  I have heard that you want to go through the chaos machine, is this True? If so why on earth world you ever want to do this?

JULIA: Just stay away from the hair…and we won’t have any issues!

SAM:  What is your fondest camp memory from your camper years?

JULIA: This is like someone asking what your favorite food or movie is!!!!! There are way too many, I can never answer these questions under this kind of pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment