Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Meet the Staff of '15: Cassandra interviews Logan

The fourth installment of our 17ish part series:

Meet the Summer Staff of 2015!

CASEY 
"CASEY!!!!!!!!, CASSANDRA. CAY-SEE!!!!!!!!!!"
 HUDACKO

ARTS AND CRAFTS COUNSELOR

-------INTERVIEWS-------

LOGAN MARTIN
EE COUNSELOR

CASEY: What was your first experience at camp that made you say “Hey, I wanna be one of those crazy counselors?” 

LOGAN: Of all of the wacky and crazy things that counselors have done to inspire me, I think the first one to flip that switch was Ryan Elliot telling the most outrageous stories around the camp fire for our cabins cabin choice night. He had such genuine enthusiasm about everything he said that I just couldn't wait for the opportunity.


CASEY: What was your favorite theme ever at camp?

LOGAN: My tippy tippy top favorite theme in the history of all the ever's was definitely pirate week because who doesn't love battle for the island on land and the seven seas?

CASEY: What are you looking forward to most about being a counselor this summer?

LOGAN: What am I looking forward to most? One hundred percent has to be that instead of getting to play new games once in the summer, I get to play them alllllllllll summer. Who doesn't want to play octopus tag 6 weeks in a row?

CASEY: Would you ever completely cover yourself in glitter and roll down the hill into the bowl?

LOGAN: I believe that i have had that thought at least 7 times a day since the first time I ever laid eyes on the bowl.

CASEY: If you could talk to Velcro…what do you think he would say?

LOGAN: I honestly think that if Velcro could talk he would be dying the know what freak out is. I imagine his first words to be, "What in the lake Shawanni is this 'Freakout' that you and your people have been describing for years?"

CASEY: But honestly, Logan, why can’t I ride in your little red wagon? I really need to know.

LOGAN: Now Casey, as much as you want to, my front seats broken, it's a real hassle, but even worse than that my axle's dragging so I gotta just do me and keep chug-chug-chugging along solo. I hope you understand it's nothing personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment