Monday, June 20, 2016

Meet the Staff of '16 - Volume XV - Alexis Interviews Jeff








Jeff - Why did you want to join the LG Cook family?

Alexis - While I was attending Coastal Carolina University in South Carolina, I became very close friends with a girl that was also from New Jersey. Her name is Robyn and she used to be a camper and worked as a counselor at LG Cook! She told me all about it and we found out that it was right near my house. I knew immediately that working there would feel like homeWhat animal represents your work ethic and why?


Jeff - The energizer bunny! Cause I go and go and go.
What animal best describes your personality and why?

Alexis - I think that a dog best describes my personality. It would not just a dog that naps all day (although that would be lovely), but it would be a dog that loves to run, play frisbee, chase the mailman, and help others find joy in laughing at my goofiness! I love adventures, helping people, and making others happy!)What kind of animals have you encountered at camp? Do you have any funny stories about them?

Jeff - Bears and Rattlesnakes. (***Editor's Note: But always in a fun and not at all scary way. Because we're quite cafeful around wildlife. All right. I think that covers it.)

Alexis - If you were on a deserted island, what is one animal that you would not like to be the main inhabitant?

Jeff - A chihuahua.  

Alexis - Are you a cat person or a dog person? Why?

Jeff - Dogs/Sheep dogs. (***Editor's Note: Obviously not chihuahuas though.) They're friendly, loyal, happy and like to have their backs scratched. What is your dream car or truck?

Alexis - I always wanted A Lexus because then I would be Alexis in a Lexus and that just sounds cool! Haha!
Would you rather stand out like a Peacock or blend in like a Chameleon.

Jeff - Both! Why just do one thing when you can do everything?
What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?

Alexis - Oh boy this one is tough let me go ask my dad...(Editor's note: I'm pretty sure it's the letter "m". But I'm not positive. Let me know what your Dad says, Alexis. Or we can just check back with Jeff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment