Tuesday, May 7, 2019

C'mon In! We've Got More Staff to Meet!

Yes, you heard right! We've got MORE of the Summer Staff of '19 for you to meet!


Why, we've got BRAND-NEW TO CAMP staff to meet, like Sequoia!


"Hi all! My name is Sequoia, and this is my Coat of Arms! Since I’m named after a tree, I always felt as if I have a true love and appreciation for them, so I decided to make that my super power! As for my goals for camp, I want to promote a safe place where everyone is included and welcomed. My spirit animal is a Seahorse! They are such gentle and loving creatures that can coexist with several other species. And as for my role, I am in the Craft Shop! So excited to meet you all and be a part of this awesome experience." 





Why, we've got BRAND-NEW TO STAFF but been coming to 4-H Camp forever folks to meet, like Evan!

"I am looking forward to working in the kitchen for my year on staff. My goals for this year include learning what it is like to work a full summer at camp, and having a great time with everyone. I chose the hyena as my animal because they are always laughing and having a good time. My camp super power is cleaning dishes. During my JC week I became best friends with Hobart, and can't wait to see him again this summer."




And, of course, we've got BRAND-OLD STAFF to meet too, like our returning third year counselor, Cassidy!


"My name is Cassidy and I am a creative arts counselor! My camp superpower is creativity. My favorite thing to do on camp is take something ordinary and make it completely extraordinary! I love to help my campers realize their creative potential and love all art that they make because it is unlike anyone’s else’s! My spirit animals are a rainbow fish and a unicorn: so pretty much anything that is colorful and so unique you’d never find it anywhere but summer camp! My camp goal is to make this year’s summer camp the healthiest summer camp yet for both campers and staff. And I believe the only way to make this possible is by eating more bananas and doing more dancing! So let’s make this year’s camp dance the danciest it’s ever been by fueling our bodies with great food made by our great kitchen staff!!"




All right. So here's the plan. We'll split up now, and then we'll meet back in a couple days on this very blog and meet more staff. Deal? Deal. Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment