Monday, April 29, 2019

Keep On Meeting the Staff of Summer '19!

Yes, Happy Nearly-May-Monday! Let's celebrate the occasion by meeting some more staff!


Like our returning for a THIRD summer counselor, Phoebe Plunkett!


Here's my Camp Coat of Arms- a true masterpiece, I'm sure you'll agree. (* Director's Note: I don't think Phoebe intended  for that first line to be included in the blogpost, but I couldn't resist.)
My camp superpower is eating the equivalent of my body weight in camp foods- mealtimes are one of my favourite parts of the camp schedule! 
My camp goal is to be more like, and to learn a lot from, my EE coordinator Kuba- as you can see I've been practising his signature pose over the off season.
My role at camp is the only female British counsellor this Summer, alongside being a big sister to my cabin girls and an EE counsellor, of course! 
My spirit animal is an Ostrich, because I think the length of their legs would probably rival mine, and the resemblance between my face and the ostrich's is just uncanny. 


And like our ALSO RETURNING FOR A THIRD SUMMER counselor, Michal!

My power - I am always smiling and create smile at others' faces
my goals - create and share with others a good, positive time at camp
animal - owl
role - E.E. Counselor


Nothing can be more than three summers! Unless it's FOUR summers, so let's meet our new Community Coordinator, Chelsea, as she returns for her fourth year at 4-H Camp!

Camp Super power: Making it sunny all the time so rain doesn't affect our fun times in the outdoors! 
Camp Goals: Bringing in new ideas to help expand and strengthen our great camp community! 
Spirit Animal: red panda
Role at Camp: Senior Staff/Community Coordinator



And enough of counting up, let's start counting down, because our long time camper Miranda is finally joining us for her very FIRST summer on Staff.



Now, we've met 12 staff. 12 staff is enough to meet, right?

Right?

Right.

Right.


WRONG. Tune in next time to...you guessed it, Meet More Staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment