Wednesday, August 27, 2014

THE Photo of Summer 2014

That's right, THE Photo of Summer 2014, THE photo that trumps all other photos, THE photo that sums up the whole Summer 2014 Season at Lindley G. Cook 4-H Camp!

Oh. 

I don't have it here for you or anything. 

Sorry if that came across wrong. 

I mean we are searching for THE Photo of Summer 2014!

Every week here at camp could be made up of a thousand pictures, and if every picture is worth a thousand words and we have six weeks of camp, that's six MILLION words we have to sort through for just one picture. Or rather, is that one picture going to be worth six million words? I've confused myself with all this math. 

We're looking for a really good picture, is what I'm saying. And one of you who has been snapping pictures all summer long is in possession of it! 

So go back through those all photos you took, and find me the best picture of the summer. 

Once you find it, go ahead and email it my way. Or give it to me some other way people give people pictures on the internet. This whole machine still really baffles me. 

I'll post some finalists and the winner on this blog. And maybe there will be a prize.

Yeah, sure, why not, there WILL be a prize. Who doesn't like prizes?

So the search begins - find me the best photo of the Lindley G. Cook 4-H Camp Summer Season!

(I'll give you a head start. The pictures below are NOT it:)
This isn't it.


Not even with the Spirit featured.



That's just your camera strap.


Nope.


Tempting, but no.

Nah.

Oh goodness. No.

Glad you're enjoying your lunch, Ranger Ramey, but that ain't the picture.


Well, those are just doors.

Stop it.

Impressive, but still no.


Get out of here, Margaret!

Great hair, still no.


Getting closer!!!


Definitely, definitely, definitely not.


So those all AREN'T it.

Send me your pictures so we can find out what is...it.

No comments:

Post a Comment