Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome to May

Sure enough, as soon as the calendar turned to May the rain stopped,  the wind halted, the temperature rose and the sun came out. (Not necessarily in that order.)

Thanks, calender. I knew I could count on you...eventually. (Seriously, not to nit-pick but you took your good ol' fashioned sweet-time this year, didn't you? Not complaining. Well. Complaining a little.)

To celebrate the arrival of such pre-summer weather, have some pictures of our resident camp waterfall, awoken by the recent rain:

It was a bit of an accomplishment not to drop my phone right into the spillway when taking this.


I was going to take a video to communicate the great noise this rushing water makes but...1) I realized I don't know how to do that, 2) Even if I did know how to do that, my phone wouldn't know how to do that cause  it's 25 years old (exaggeration) and 3), if I had been able to take a video I definitely would have dropped my phone in the spillway.


Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment