Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Counselor Interview: Margaret Cyr-Ohngemach

Margaret has been coming to camp for years as a camper, CIT, volunteer, and now a first time counselor.



 Q: What is one of your favorite memories from when you were a camper? 

A: Every second! 



 Q: Is there any specific type of forest-dwelling animal you hope to have the chance to see this summer? 

A: Yes. Any kind. 

 Q: If you were in a canoe in the middle of the lake and you got to have one person to keep you company, one object in your possession, one kind of hat on your head and one song playing the whole time, what would they all be? 

A: If this situation were ever to arise, there is no doubt in my mind that my wonderful co-counselor Erika Lewy would be in the canoe with me. I would hope to have string cheese with me, which needs no explanation. I would be wearing a very large sun hat because sunburn is bad, and the song playing would be something sung by jack johnson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment