Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Fall Walk/Fall Reminders/Fall Rainbow

It is clearly stated...



 In the official charter...

Of this Camp Blog...

That I am OBLIGATED...

To present to you scenic...

Seasonal 4-H Camp photos!

Well, consider that obligation for autumn 2018....

Fulfilled!


And while we're at it, let's accompany them with some...

Seasonal reminders! Reminders like:

Winter Gathering is just over three weeks away! Join us for our afternoon December reunion by RSVPing here

That means the opening Polar Bear Registration is ALSO just over three weeks away! Check out our  schedule of Themes for 2019, and plan your Camp weeks!


And stay tuned to this very blog, because we'll be announcing some exciting new classes as additions to our course offerings before then!


But the astute blog reader will now say...

"Wait a second! I was promised a fall rainbow in the title of this post. Where's my fall rainbow!?"

HERE'S your fall rainbow.

As promised.

We wouldn't leave you hanging. 

All blog obligations successfully fulfilled.

So yes. Come to Winter Gathering! Check out our themes!

And look at this rainbow!

As I keep trying to find better and different ways to photograph it.



If only I could only figure out how my phone works.



That's the real reason we're a tech-free Camp. Because I don't know how my phone works.

Kidding! We're a tech free camp for many, many, many, WAY better reasons than that.

But seriously. One reason way down the list is because I can't quite figure out how to work my phone.

This blog post was brought to you by Woodrow, The Camp Dog, The Good Boy.

And by an autumn sunset reflecting off Founder's Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment